Wimbledon Chiropractic Clinic & Sports Injury Clinic Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before booking any treatment with Wimbledon Chiropractic & Sports Injury Clinic.
Appointment and cancellations
- If you cannot attend your appointment, please give us 24 working hours' notice. NOTE: Please notify us on Friday by 10:00 am for Monday appointments. Failure to do so will result in you being charged a full cancellation fee.
- Please arrive for your appointment at least 15 minutes in advance to complete the patient form before your consultation appointment.
Credit card, deposits and payments
- For an appointment with us: Credit card/debit card details may be required when booking to secure your appointment.
- Phone bookings: No transaction will be made against your card. This will remain the case unless you fail to attend an appointment without giving due notice.
- Internet bookings: A £20 transaction will be made against your card as a deposit for appointments
- Suppose you have paid for a treatment package and are subsequently unable to complete the course. In that case, we will offer you a refund, calculated by deducting the complete list of prices of all treatments already taken from the total cost of the course of treatments and refunding the difference to you.
- All treatment packages/series must be paid in full before the first treatment or after consultation.
- Single Treatments or Pay-As-You-Go Treatments may be paid post-treatment.
- All practitioners and therapists at Wimbledon Chiropractic and Sports Injury Clinic are trained and approved in accordance with the company's treatment protocols.
- In some cases, we will assess whether treatment is suitable for you or likely to be successful before any treatment is carried out.
- Extra information/ tests/ imaging may be required to confirm suitability for treatment. These test/ imagery, if requested by the clinic, have to remain the property of the clinic for legal reasons, although a copy may be asked for the patient to keep. This is for legal reasons; unfortunately, we cannot get around this legislation.
- Please let us know if you're unhappy with your treatment or product. We'd like this to be within 90 days of reason or fault.
- If you return your item to one of our clinics and you'd like a refund but don't have your receipt, order confirmation or delivery note, we'll give you gift vouchers to the value of the current selling price. Ordinarily, if you have your receipt or delivery note, we'll refund the original debit, credit or charge card used to purchase
- It's important that any unwanted item, unless faulty, is returned in a re-saleable condition. We'd expect this to mean that you've kept all original packaging and labels and that it's undamaged and unused.
Products we're unable to cancel, refund or exchange
- We can't offer refunds or exchanges on treatment (services) rendered unless there was negligence.
- We can't offer refunds or exchanges on non-faulty products if the packaging is opened or on the following items:
- Products which have been personalised for you; include orthotic prescriptions post-fitting or gifts.
- Products that have been used: such as pillows and supports. (We define users as having been given sufficient time to be used as well as packaging open.)
- Perishable goods such as food and herbal supplements (out-of-date products) unless the product was sold out of date or in error.
- Where a product has been specially ordered for you, we cannot refund or offer an exchange unless faulty. We cannot accept cancellations for these orders unless within 48 hours of the order being placed, and we'll make this clear when you place your order.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
Refunds on Packages/ series of appointments & treatment where there was a bulk discount.
- Where a patient has had non-negligent treatment, a refund cannot be given on treatments already received.
- For early plan exits, the original bulk discount will become void. The patient will be discounted at the current PAYGO value. This will be determined by the summation of a single (pay-as-you-go) treatment cost (defined at the date of purchase) until it matches the number of treatments received. This will be the case unless a lesser package can be given, which is the clinic's discretion.
- The amount charged can at no point exceed the original value of the treatment.
- If a refund is £0, treatments left over that are deemed as 'free' sessions due to discount buy. These FREE sessions will enter a holding phase for three months post-refund request. It will also be assumed that you are unable to or have become an inactive patient at the 3-month trigger, and your file will be moved to our bunker.
- Treatment tokens within packages become void for use or refund if unused after two years.
- Suppose your condition requires re-evaluation (new body zone of the complaint or you haven't attended the clinic for over six months). Then a more extended session (examination and review of your health status) is required. The time risk is deemed significant for new ailments or complications to develop. This is legal conformity and may not be the case for all individuals. Still, your case history and medical status need to be formally reviewed by one of our practitioners (this may happen in the back end and may not be perceived to take longer than a typical session, but time is always booked out for this extra component).
- While package tokens may be used against this appointment, a self-pay supplement may be required.
Active vs inactive Chiropractic, Physiotherapy, foot pain, Shock Wave Therapy & sports injury Patients:
Please note: A more extended session is required to reactivate any Chiropractic appointment after six months of non-attendance (inactive patient) or if the file has been moved to our bunker. Early movement of a secure patient bunker may be due to a request or early inactive trigger (see above).
This is simply because you have likely had health circumstance changes that affect your original treatment plan. It would be deemed as unethical to treat you without extra time to go through this case history and potential body changes.